TOPL Reusable Coffee Cup 12oz Off WhiteRegular price £45.99 Sale price £29.99
Drinking pleasure - whenever, wherever. TOPL is designed to elevate your on-the-go drinking game - balancing form, function & purpose for a better, safer sipping experience.
Free shipping for two cups or more.
Before ordering please make sure you have read our T&Cs
What makes a TOPL cup exceptional?
- TOPL has a lockable lid meaning your coffee stays in the cup (and not all over your hands) when you're bumped on the bus.
- If your TOPL is accidentally knocked over, Spill-Safe Technology will activate automatically, snapping shut so that you never have to worry about hot liquid damaging your laptop again.
- The 360 lid regulates flow meaning you can sip your hot drink from any angle without scolding your lips.
- TOPL comes in a variety of beautiful colours and two sizes, 8oz and 12oz (standard barista sizes).
Ever wondered why sipping coffee from your favourite ceramic tastes so good? It's because of your sense of smell, which accounts for up to 95% of taste. Disposable takeaway coffee cups only have those tiny holes for you to drink and smell through, stifling taste and flavour. We did some research and found disposable lids were designed in the 1960’s and although the way we source, drink and enjoy hot drinks has evolved over the last 50 years, the lids have not. Whether you enjoy specialty coffee from your local coffee shop, or you simply like to keep a hot drink within reach of your computer, isn't it time you invested in a quality reusable cup?
- Barista standard sizing: 12oz / 354ml
- Base width: 59mm
- Lid height: 21mm
- Overall height (with lid): 151mm
|Polypropylene||304 Stainless Steel|
|Certified non-toxic||Stain, odour and scratch-resistant||Medical grade silicone|
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Additional non-returnable items: - Gift cards - Downloadable software products - Some health and personal care items To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Book with obvious signs of use - CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error - Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.