Ring Doorview CamRegular price £199.99 Sale price £169.99
Enjoy all the benefits of a Video Doorbell—HD video, Two-Way Talk and motion-activated notifications—in a sleek, compact form that’s perfectly designed for houses and flats with a compatible peephole. It installs in minutes, senses knocks and lets you see who’s at your door from anywhere. So you can spend less time worrying about home and more time enjoying your every day.
- Works with doors of 34-55mm thickness. Upgrading your existing peephole with Ring's 1080p HD Door View Cam will enable you to see, hear and speak to visitors from anywhere.
- Door View Cam is easy to install and includes all the tools you need to replace your peephole. No wiring or drilling required.
- Always know who's knocking. Get notified through your phone, tablet or PC when anyone knocks on your door, presses the doorbell button or triggers the motion sensors.
- Advanced Motion Technology lets you easily adjust the built-in motion sensors to focus on and detect what's important to you.
- Works with Alexa to send announcements when you have a visitor, letting you see who's at the door with Echo Show or Echo Spot.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Additional non-returnable items: - Gift cards - Downloadable software products - Some health and personal care items To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Book with obvious signs of use - CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error - Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.