Kokoon Sleep HeadphoneRegular price £399.99 Sale price £349.99 Save 13%
Discover a healthier, happier you by taking control of your sleep and relaxation. Kokoon’s sensor enabled headphones and intelligent audio library will take care of the thinking so you can get on with the relaxing. Find that perfect sanctuary, wherever you are.
- Over ear headphones with active noise cancelling technology to help induce and protect as well as smartly monitor your sleep and relaxation. Kokoon’s patent pending audio seal works to prevent external noise penetrating the headphones and reaching your ears. Whether it's the rumble of a plane, a train or a busy cafe, Kokoon ensures you're not interrupted.
- Washable, detachable, foldable triple-layer noise protection ear pads made from high-quality, durable natural fibre and Flexmould Comfort silicone design to fit the shape of your head. Designed to be worn through the night, these ear cushions allow airflow through to keep you cool and comfortable.
- Unique and easy-to-use linked Bluetooth App includes an audio library providing sleep techniques and exercises used in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT). The relaxing audio and music, developed with sleep scientists, are clinically proven to help people fall asleep and relax. Kokoon’s Sleepguard technology fades your audio as you fall asleep and introduces white noise to promote quality rest.
- Built-in biofeedback electroencephalogram (EEG) brainwave sensors track and understand your individual relaxation and sleep. Over time, intelligent algorithms in the linked App learn which audio works for you through your headphone’s sensors and delivers personally effective recommendations.
- Premium quality audio wherever you are with a 40 mm electro-dynamic sound driver for sleep techniques and relaxing audio, as well as listening to music or watching TV and film. The ultimate sleep aid for use in bed or during travel with an included travel case and sleep mask, a micro USB battery charging cable and a weight of just 350 grams.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Additional non-returnable items: - Gift cards - Downloadable software products - Some health and personal care items To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Book with obvious signs of use - CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error - Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.