ION-Sei Electric ToothbrushRegular price £129.99 Sale price £99.99
ION-Sei’s superpowers lie in its patented technology: Whereas most electric toothbrushes only remove some of the plaque and bacteria (S. Mutans*), ionic technology actually suppresses the bacteria causing plaque too.The ION-Sei electric toothbrush uses an Ultra Violet (UV) LED light that reacts with a Titanium Dioxide bar in the brush handle, to create ions that suppress the bacteria that cause plaque.The negative electrons are sent to your mouth via water or saliva. Although ION-Sei uses advanced technology, it harnesses nature using “water and light”.ION-Sei also works with your body’s natural electrical charge through a conductor on the handle, producing a weak charge that inhibits bacterial growth and helps to attract bacteria from teeth onto the brush.
- ION- Sei creates ions using patented technology to control the bacteria that cause plaque and gum disease
- ION-Sei also works with your body’s natural electrical charge producing an opposite weak charge that inhibits bacterial growth
- 31,000 strokes / min sonic vibrations gentle-on-gums brushing specially designed to take better care of your mouth
- Smart 2 minute timer that lets you know when to brush a different part of your mouth
- 3 brushing modes sensitive standard and deep clean to suit your brushing needs
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Additional non-returnable items: - Gift cards - Downloadable software products - Some health and personal care items To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Book with obvious signs of use - CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error - Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.