Tovi Sorga Contactless Payment Key Ring / Bag Charm
Meet you new secret superpower
Make fast, easy, touch-free payments wherever you see the contactless symbol.
Perfect for everyday groceries, grabbing a coffee, commuting on public transport, travelling abroad...
Never needs charging or batteries. And say goodbye to rummaging for your wallet!
Caps just like an Oyster Card on the London transport system.
Responsibly crafted to be lightweight, splash-proof and luxuriously stylish.
100% leather key fob with gold-plated split ring for attaching to your keys or bag. Handcrafted in England.
Natural leather ages gracefully, please enjoy its changes. The contactless payment chip is water resistant and Tovi Sorga luxury leather key fobs are splash and rain proof. Do not soak. Never use solvents or solvent-based products.
Tovi Sorga accessories come with a complementary 1 year warranty.
Terms & Conditions
• Licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), MuchBetter accounts are protected with device pairing, touch ID, dynamic security codes and a transaction review system to ensure that only legitimate transactions go through.
• MuchBetter is a free account for all Tovi Sorga wearable devices until 31 December 2021. After this introductory offer, MuchBetter charges a subscription of £2.50 per month to cover the pre-pay account fees charged by the banking industry. You can register multiple Tovi Sorga devices within one monthly account subscription at no extra cost.
• You must be aged 18+ and a resident of the UK, Switzerland or the European Economic Area (EEA) to use a MuchBetter account with Tovi Sorga wearables. See muchbetter.com for full terms and conditions.
• You also need an officially recognised form of photo ID such as a passport, driving license or governent-issued ID card to register for a MuchBetter account.
• Tovi Sorga MuchBetter devices are valid for payments for a minimum of 5 years. After 5 years the life of your device may be extended by contacting email@example.com.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.