Airhead filters are 5-layer filters made to maximise filtration and breathability. They comprise of:
• Skin-friendly spunbond media
• Nanofiber filtration media
• Activated carbon media
*for use with Airhead Masks
The filters have been designed in line with requirements set by the EN149:2001 ISO Standards, and demonstrate filtration efficiency of >99%. However, it’s important to note that this mask is not a medical device and not yet certified or approved to this standard, so is intended for leisure use only.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.