Roto VR ChairRegular price £1,600.00
Take your VR gaming to the next level with the Roto VR Chair.
Work, rest and play in comfort with the ergonomically designed Roto Seat, complete with integrated rumble technology and interactive foot pedals for the ultimate immersive experience.
Roto VR Features:
Explore 360 degrees in virtual reality without cables tangling
• Motorised features enhance and transform all types of VR experiences
• Roto VR Head Tracker enables 360 degrees exploration in complete comfort
• Feel the experience with Roto VR Simulator Double Rumble Packs
• Additionally you can purchase the Roto’s accessories to enhance your VR experience.
• Walk (whilst seated) using the Roto VR Touch Pedals
• Full HMD compatibility and upgradable with Roto VR Cable Magazines
• Cable Magazine upgrades coming soon.
• Compatible headsets are: HTC Vive, Oculus Quest, Oculus Go, Oculus Rift CV1.
• Motion sickness resolved for over 90% of people
• Roto VR's internal tracking provides decoupled VR experience
• Discover gravitational presence in the virtual world
• Roto VR incorporates over 20 different technologies (patents pending) and is the result of years of R&D from an experienced team of technology and games industry professionals.
• VR emergency button included also includes built in safety features.
"Ultimately we wanted to create something that adds value to every type of VR experience." Elliott Myers Founder of Roto VR
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Additional non-returnable items: - Gift cards - Downloadable software products - Some health and personal care items To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Book with obvious signs of use - CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error - Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.